We are delighted to invite ambitious startups and development teams who aspire to enhance their business and attract investments to join our intensive three-month AI4Health.Cro Ready4Investment Programme!
This initiative is part of the European Digital Innovation Hub AI4Health.Cro, is designed to equip startups and development teams with the knowledge and skills necessary to draw investments and accelerate your business growth. Through a series of meticulously crafted modules and under the guidance of experienced mentors, you will gain access to resources that will transform your business ideas into tangible strategies and actions.
What’s in it for you?
A rigorous three-month programme led by seasoned mentors.
Three pivotal modules to develop your entrepreneurial knowledge and skills.
Exclusive podcasts and 2 hours of one-on-one consultations with mentors.
An on-site Bootcamp in February 2024, where you’ll pitch your project to investors.
The best part? All expenses are covered! Once selected, all programme costs are funded by the European Union’s Digital Europe Programme and the National Recovery and Resilience Plan of the Republic of Croatia, thanks to EDIH funding.
Applications are open until 15 December 2023!
Module 1: Entrepreneurship Foundations
- Introduction to entrepreneurship and basics of starting your own company.
- Finding financial resources for your project.
- Applying the Jobs To Be Done methodology to your business idea.
- Research calls to customers to define Customer Persona and Customer Journey.
- Calculating the Opportunity Score.
Module 2: Market Research and Business Model
- Training in market, competition, and trend analysis.
- Developing a Value Proposition for your idea.
- Creating the first version of your business model.
- Crafting a Business Model Canvas for your project.
Module 3: Financial Projection and Pitching
- Identifying common financial planning mistakes and how to avoid them.
- Developing an effective investor pitch.
- Practical exercises and presentation preparation.
- Access to a variety of topics including social impact, budget marketing, post-investment challenges, conflict resolution, and banking assistance.
- An opportunity for 2 hours of individual consultations with selected mentors.
- Working on business development strategy and investment gathering.
The programme culminates in a three-day bootcamp planned for February 2024, where you can present your pitch to investors.
If you are passionate about developing your startup and ready to work hard to achieve success, this is the right opportunity for you! Join our investment programme and prepare for a journey that will transform your business idea into reality.
Note: Activities within the AI4Health.Cro Ready4Investment Programme are co-financed by the European Union funds from the Digital Europe 2021-2027 (DIGITAL) programme and the Ministry of Economy and Sustainable Development, from the National Recovery and Resilience Plan 2021-2026 (NPOO).